As a bride-to-be you may see some bridal shops mention trunk show, but what exactly is it?
It is a special event to host a larger sampling of dresses from a particular designer. These dresses may be samples from the current collection or dresses from their new collections that are not offered in stores yet!
Now that you know what it is a Trunk Show we will share some extra tips to get you prepared for this type of event:
- Begin by browsing the bridal shop website to get a sense of which styles appeal to you and fall within your budget. The White Room News section usually shares a sneak peek of what’s coming;
- Call the store and don’t be afraid to ask questions! Finding out the price range of the dresses from your designer of choice is one of the most important things to know before you schedule your trunk show appointment;
- Trunk shows are by appointment only and fill up fast. So don’t wait to reserve your slot;
- Bring one or two people with you whom you trust and who know you well;
- Be ready to buy! If you are trying on trunk show dresses always remember those dresses and the special discount are leaving the store once the show is over;
- Most importantly, have fun!