We are thinking of you! We hope that you are staying well.
Like you, everyone here at The White Room is keeping the health and safety of our employees, guests, and brides as our top priority. As of Sunday, March 15 the boutique has been closed to customers and will review the situation.
Along with new HSE guidelines issued last night, we will remain closed until the 19th April. We remain available through our social media platforms and email and will be in touch to reschedule the appointments. We will continue to accommodate all brides whose dresses have arrived if they wish to collect.
We are working hard behind the scenes to keep our operations running as smoothly as possible. Here is what we are doing:
· We are in contact with our designers on a daily basis and dresses that were ordered before our closure is still on track for delivery.
· We are responding to your emails/voicemails/texts daily and we are online to give advice on our social media channel.
· We are continuing to receive in shipments and place orders.
· We are accepting orders via phone and email.
· We are scheduling appointments. We can also accommodate all brides whose dresses have arrived.
Stay safe, be kind and we will see you very soon.