5 simples and easy rules!
- If your dress is in a breathable bag, store away from light, heat, and damp;
- Once your gown is properly stored away, try to resist the temptation to try it on or remove it from the bag;
- Don’t hang a dress on a hanger long term, to avoid stress on the seams and shape. If your wedding is months away, find a place where it can lay flat.
- Don’t wrap your wedding dress in coloured tissue paper. The only form of tissue paper used to pack your dress should be white and acid-free.
- If you are a bride who has had to postpone due to COVID-19, let your boutique or alterations company know your new date. The interruption to the start of peak season is going to have a knock-on effect on the technical fitting side of everyone’s business.
If you have any queries, contact us! 🙂